Three Rivers Business Alliance (3RBA) is a membership-based business advocacy organization dedicated to making the Pittsburgh/Greater Allegheny Region an influential and diverse LGBT+ business community with an impact on economic development, equal rights, and policy issues.
The following “Code of Conduct,” as approved by 3RBA’s Board of Directors, are general rules which apply to every member's conduct with respect to professional ethics and decorum in meetings and especially, when serving in any capacity as a member, representative or voice of 3RBA.
As a member, you must agree to recognize the following rules and honor the following Code of Conduct:
- Each member will conduct business with honesty, integrity, and fairness with respect to customers, clients, employees, and business associates alike.
- Each member will adhere to the highest standards of decorum, mutual respect and professional integrity in the conduct of 3RBA meetings and events.
- Each member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients and make every reasonable effort to act in the customers’ or clients’ best interest and benefit.
- Each member will protect their customers’ or clients’ confidentiality to the extent that is ethically and legally applicable.
- Each member will not discriminate as to race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, mental or physical disability, familial status, veteran status, or age.
- Each member will be responsible at all times for the truthful and non- deceptive advertising or promotion regarding his/her business and its products or services.
- Each member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws and regulations of the state where incorporated and in accordance with business or professional codes adhered to within the member’s industry.
- Each member will conduct business in accordance with generally accepted ethical business practices.
3RBA’s Board of Directors, acting in accordance with 3RBA’s By-Laws, reserves the right to revise this Code of Conduct at any time.